Friday 23 November 2018

Testimonials


For maintaining confidentiality, most of the testimonials are anonymous. I understand that without name, one may find it difficult to trust. But for those who dont mind the anonymity...here are some testimonials of people I have worked with.


1)  I am grateful to get professional help from Dr. Dharav shah, to heal personal problems. His unique style of therapy helped me to deal with my divorce and heal trauma and be a better human being in the process. I feel its good to take professional help to understand and sort out our mental health issues, instead of living in denial and suffering.

                           - Dr Ayshwarya Revadkar,
                             Gynecologist, writer and social activist.
                             Blogs at www.matichimulagi.blogspot.com



2) I had a normal emotional life and did engineering from a prestigious college. But then I had an episode wherein I had lost control of my behaviour and did some odd things. I was admitted and became much better with treatment. But some amount of sadness and anxiety lingered on for many months ... when I took second opinion from Dr. Dharav Shah, the component of  Bipolarity was identified. One of the tablets was changed and I returned to my emotional state previous to the episode... It brought me so much relief.
                              
                             - A young engineer.



3) I am a physician myself and I have been taking therapy from Dr. Dharav Shah. It has tremendously changed the way I have been handling relationships and I am today deeply healed because of the time and efforts he invested in me especially in times when I had given up the hope and will to continue the therapy.

 It required a lot of hard work including being absolutely honest about yourself, being open to seeing and believing in the therapist and his suggestions especially when you have been holding an exactly opposite view of the issues for several years,  internalising and practically applying all that you have internalised in your actions, through therapy. 

And all this is only possible if you have a therapist who is committed and sincerely strives to communicate, empathise, comfort and gently but firmly  helps you work on yourself and that's what Dr Dharav does, a rare quality that unfortunately most of the psychiatrists today lack, especially of investing more in patient counselling rather than disposing off the patient with some medicine  prescription.

All it takes to heal yourself through his consultations is honesty, willingness to see, understand and improve and the  patience to give it the time it takes. Undoubtedly he is the finest psychiatrist I have known. 

                             - Dr Jyoti Puthron (DNB Internal Medicine)



4) I am 33 year old female gynaecologist from Pune. I am in therapy with Dr Dharav Shah since 3 years for depression. 

     We, I and my family, consider this is the most transformative period of life.During therapy I have undergone a metamorphosis.For this remarkable turnaround I credit the skill and expertise of Dr.Dharav Shah. Taking therapy is emotionally very challenging.Whole journey is daunting .But worth it. Dr.Dharav Shah's empathetic, non judgemental, patient and compassionate approach gave us strength to take therapy.

      He has gone beyond what a typical psychiatrist is expected to do and he sees each patient as a unique individual with unique needs. Psychiatry treatment is not mere taking medicines but it's more of working on thought process. Dr.Dharav Shah is very rare combination of the best counselling and medicines. It doesn't come without  years of blood,sweat and tears. He has a degree from the best college of India NIMHANS and has a lot of experience in social work.

    He helped us going to the root of the problem. Superficially treating symptoms doesn't help for long term. My problem started at the age of 5 years. I suffered for more than 25 years in variable amount .Even my family and friends also suffered because of me. But after therapy everything resolved in a dramatic way.

         My brother was stuck up in an unhappy marriage to the extent of considering divorce.We all had lost hope but miraculously couple came out of it ,living very happily and enjoying everlasting togetherness now. It's all because of Dr.Dharav Shah's perfect diagnosis of the problem & exceptional communication skills.

     Me and my husband always cherish remembering his words, my journey during therapy. We can speak for an hours how my life did an amazing 180 degree turn  because of Dr. Dharav shah. He has become a central theme of our many discussions.

          Taking psychiatry treatment for emotional pain is extremely important and we have one of the best psychiatrists around.l highly recommend Dr. Dharav Shah for every kind of psychiatry problem.
          Million thanks Sir for everything you have done for us..

                          - A young gynaecologist



5) It is with great pleasure that I write this testimonial for Dharav.
If it wasn't for him I don't know what would I have done!
I seeked his help when I realized I was in a very unhappy marriage. 
I was so stressed due to my personal problems that my emotions had clouded my rational thinking. 
Dharav helped me to think again and use my rational centre. After his sessions I would go back with a more positive attitude and would feel more braver to face the situations. 
He pointed out my strengths and weakness and told me how I should work on it. 
Its been almost 3 years now and am very happy with the way things have turned out in my life. 
If it wasn't for him I would have been one of those countless, unknown victims of emotional abuse. 
Talking to him was like finding an oasis in the middle of the dessert.   
He is very thorough in his work and helps you genuinely as he believes in giving back to the society and more importantly in the power of helping people. 
I wish him all the best for his future. 

                           - a young lady

No comments:

Post a Comment